Reasons to Join
Make smarter decisions guided by peers with no vested interests.
With the assistance of World Federation of Advertisers (WFA*), AAI offers Benchmarking and 1:1 Matchmaking services to help you as a marketer benefit from the best available information, through our network, and as fast as possible. Gain unique insight from international research on topics from media forecasts to agency remuneration.
* The WFA represents 90% of global marketing communications spend.
As an AAI Member you and your entire marketing team benefit from the following:
- Being recognised as a responsible advertiser
- Dialogue opportunities with senior peers
- Member only knowledge sharing
- Gaining latest insights from across the sector
- Being kept abreast of regulatory changes
- Impartial and objective advice
- Having an easy way to keep knowledge up to date through our seminars
- Helping shape and raise global standards on media and marketing issues
- A voice at the table
- The opportunity to lead the development of the industry
- Early warning of sector developments
- Peer to peer discussion
- Member sharing insights
- Guidance on best practice
- Education around Return On Investment modelling
- Inputting to best practice for audience research, the agency pitch process, programmatic media buying and other current issues